Thursday, August 4, 2011

An Artist's Life by Leada Wood

Studio Twenty Gallery

This is a peek at part of the gallery in Studio Twenty in Colorado City, Texas. Studio Twenty is a consignment gallery with artists doing diverse mediums and techniques. I am always on the lookout for new artists who would like to showcase and sell their art. I am especially in need of glass, metal, wood and ceramic artists. The work must be high quality and professional.  It would also be nice if you don't live too far away so that delivering new work is not a problem.  We love to have visitors at Studio Twenty! Guest artists are always welcome to do a demo or conduct a workshop.
Contact me at www.leadawood.com and we can make arrangements.

I hope you have enjoyed An Artist's Life as much as I have in sharing mine with you.

Remember "Good art takes you somewhere!"

No comments: