Saturday, August 13, 2011

Feed The Birds by Leada Wood, Artist of Texas

Feed The Birds by Leada Wood ©

Here we go again! This time I added a layer of Ultramarine blue and flow release.  Before I did that I used a pencil and drew into the other layers and wrote some things to give it a little mystery. Oh yeah there was some alcohol dribbled here and there and I used my brush handle while the other layers were wet and did some drawing. See I am just having fun with this! No worries. I always have a problem with backgrounds so that is why I decided to find another way of doing them. You never know until you try. Stay tuned to see if I can pull it off or if  I recycle.

2 comments:

Dee Doyle said...

Ever evolving. Isn't that what makes it all so fun? Can't wait to see the finished product!

Leada Wood said...

Thanks Dee, that is what keeps me going back to my studio every chance I get! :0)