Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring Scenes by Leada Wood


Spring has definitely sprung at Dragonfly Farm! Here are some of our cute kids of Sunnye Brooke Farm with Boot Man admiring the newest kid on the farm. Now that's a Kodak moment!


Baby llamas are abounding! I have seven babies at this time. Sure glad it has been a gentle winter as they came a couple of months earlier than I would like. Very thankful that we have enough wheat for them to eat, as last summer we were having to buy hay and that was getting hard to come by.



Our fruit trees are in all their glory, a beautiful sight. I may see some peach blossom paintings in my future! I love Spring! The earth is reawakening, the promise of Resurrection...what's not to love! I have been busy planting and enjoying the warm days. Too nice to be indoors so not much painting going on...but lots of inspiration all around. I have been soaking up the sunshine as well as the inspiration in the great outdoors. Taking lots of photos for future paintings...love my digital camera!

Hope you enjoyed taking a peek at what I have been up to and my life on the farm! Y'all come back now!

No comments: