Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Chihuly Exhibition by Leada Wood, Contemporary Artist Of Texas

Renowned artist Dale Chihuly’s brings his dramatic sculptures and installations to the Dallas Arboretum. Many of the artist’s most well-known and iconic sculptures will be on display in the 66-acre garden. The Arboretum has extended the exhibition until December 30th. It is an incredible display throughout the garden, I know it will be beautiful through the Christmas Holidays. I hope I am able to go back to Dallas and see it again! It was amazing with all the fall flowers and pumpkins.
 I thought I would share my photos with you in case you cannot get to his show. ENJOY!



 
     















I HOPE YOU ENJOYED SEEING SOME OF THE INSTALLATION, IT IS MUCH MORE IMPRESSIVE IN PERSON. I KNOW IT WOULD BE EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL AT NIGHT. CHECK IT OUT AND GET YOUR TICKETS EARLY! IT IS WORTH THE TRIP!




                                                         HAPPY THANKSGIVING !

No comments: