Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fun On The Fourth! by Leada Wood, Texas Artist

Fun On The Fourth by Leada Wood©
www.leadawood.com  www.leadawood.com/blog

Happy 4th of July! I am so thankful that I live in the land of the free and the home of the brave.  I really don't think a lot of folks think about how fortunate we are to live in the USA. We get involved with living in our own little orbits and just accept what we have. Things are changing that is for sure but it still seems like the best place to live on this old blue planet. I hope you think about all our freedoms and liberties that we enjoy but were paid for with a high price this 4th.

 I wish you a fun filled day surrounded by family and friends enjoying the simple pleasures of life.

This painting is a 15x22 watercolor and is in my private collection. I just wanted to share it with you.
Thanks for stopping by!

Leada

No comments: