Saturday, January 10, 2015

Day Ten-30-30 Challenge by Leada Wood, Texas Artist






         This Little Piggy, Copyright 2015 Leada Wood

This Little Piggy painting was quite a challenge! I taught two art classes and attended a stockshow the past 24 hours..sometimes it's hard to squeeze painting in but I did...in starts and stops, bits and pieces and he is done. Whew! This Little piggy is ready for market.

The stocks shows are always such fun to watch. I was especially proud of my grandsons who received senior and junior showman. These boys work so hard with their animals...all the kids do. One young mans goat caught pneumonia and died during the night before the show. My heart broke for him...all those months spent feeding, walking and grooming the animal and losing him before the first show. I guess these are good life lessons for them, even when it's the school of hard knocks. 

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: