Saturday, June 6, 2015

iHanna's DIY Postcard Swap, by Leada Wood, Texas Artist

They say it is more blessed to give than receive...which is true and  I have been blessed twice! It was such fun to make my cards and so exciting for my mailbox to become a gallery for these tiny works of art. I am honored and excited to have received 8 of my ten. 

I hope my postcards made it to their destinations...no one has emailed me to let me know. That  is one of the rules. I am worried that they are lost in the bottom of the drop box where I put them. If by chance you received one of my cards kindly let me know :www.leada_w@hotmail.com to put my mind at ease. Soon I will go to the post office and ask them to open the back and search just to make sure they are not LOST!  Oh my....



Thank you to all the ladies across this great nation of ours for joining together and taking the time to create and Mail letters everywhere so that we can exchange art and ideas. Art Mail is the BEST! Each card is wonderful and so unique and they are all very special to me. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: