Tuesday, September 15, 2015

30 Paintings In 30 Days by Leada Wood, Texas Artist

Leada Wood, Watercolor, Mixed Media, Collage





Calling All Crows by Leada Wood©2015



Day 15 of the 30-30 challenge



Even though it is still hot in Texas I know autumn is going to get here someday. My thoughts have been turning toward cooler weather, pumpkins, autumn leaves and all things fall. I decided to paint a pumpkin and a crow for a taste of autumn for this daily painting. Now off to get ready for the rodeo where my little grand daughter is mutton bustin'

Ok we are back from the fair and rodeo and I had to give everyone a heads up on Averi and her Mutton bustin'. This was her second time to ride a mutton ever, at the West Texas Fair and Rodeo..Averi is 7 and very determined and fearless. That little girl could ride she hung on for all she was worth, a boy beat her by a few feet so she won second,,,which is amazing! And she won her belt buckle...sooo proud of the buckle, that was her mission was to win a belt buckle. I am so proud of you Averi! Love you to the moon and back!



No comments: