Wednesday, September 30, 2015

30 Paintings In 30 Days By Leada Wood, Texas Artist


Leada Wood, Watercolor, Mixed Media, Collage


"Reach For The Stars" by Leada Wood ©2015
 
Day 30 of the 30-30 challenge

Sometimes inspiration waits until the 11th hour to strike, that was the case today. "Reach For The Stars" has been through so many changes today, I labored long and hard to get it done today. Mixed Media usually take a while to finish as there is usually an incubation process along the way, most are never finished in a day. I am not sure this one is finished but I had to come home sometime and this is it for today...and so ends this 30 day challenge.

I thought you might like to see a little of how I begin a mixed media so I am posting another photo of the beginning...beside the white canvas. This is another one I have begun. I forgot to take a photo of today's and there is music and writings barely visible under the paint, might not show in the low resolution photo above but the process is the same.


 
 
Thank you for looking at my paintings during this challenge and I appreciated the comments along the way! Keep checking my blog or follow by email and you will be notified when I post new works.
 Happy Trails!



No comments: