Friday, November 17, 2017

Happy Birds By Leada Wood, Texas Artist



Refuse to be average. Let your heart soar as high as it will.      -A.W.  Tozer

On the ground sits a bird that's too afraid to fly.
Beautiful wings could make it soar, but the pain of past failure is its lonesome cry.
 God has said unto this bird,"Trust and have faith in me, for i will carry you in your flight.
The miracle of life is waiting for you to see."
The bird said to God "but I can't fly I am weak. I will fall and feel pain. It's happened before when I tried to fly.
I'm afraid of being hurt again.
His voice was soft and reassuring , God said to the bird,
"I created you, and I will protect you. Your lonesome cry I have heard. Have faith in me. That's all you need to do.
So stand up, bird, and spread your wings. The wings I lovingly created to let you fly. If you fall I'll pick you up, and lift you back into the sky."
With trembling legs and unsure wings, the bird finally looked to the sky. It took a deep breath and took the chance. The bird began to fly.
Thank you God for believing in me. Thank you for giving me  wings. Thank you for your protecting hands. Your glory I will now sing.
                                 

No comments: