Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Torn Paper Collage by Leada Wood, Artist of Texas

drawing ©Leada Wood

Yes Suzy I think I am hooked! Here is my drawing for another paper painting. Painting with paper or collage is such fun! I have done it off and on for years but now and then I revisit it and get excited all over again doing them. This is a half sheet of watercolor paper with my drawing in sharpie marker, so I can keep up with the lines and drawing when I get started gluing paper down. I will be posting photos of the process, so keep checking back to see my progress.

3 comments:

Linda Rupard said...

Leada this is a wonderful drawing. I know this will be a winner too.
Linda

Leada Wood said...

Thanks Linda! There is a story here don't you think? I am trying to come up with a good one as I do the collage.

Suzy Pal Powell said...

yep! IT IS! addictive! but such fun! good luck.