Thursday, July 28, 2011

An Artist's Life by Leada Wood

Leada Wood

This is where I do my mixed media and torn paper collages. I have different work stations for different techniques.  I try to organize my materials in each section where it makes it easier to find things. If you have ever done mixed media you know it takes lots of stuff and you seem to collect things. It is very important to have things organized and labeled to make your work easier. I enjoy creating mixed media and torn paper collages as it is very relaxing to me. I turn up my favorite tunes and let my creative child out to play! I am then in my zone and one with my painting. Thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions I will be glad to answer them if I can.
Stay tuned there is still more to come!

"I am a collector...of colors...vibrant, warm, potent, powerful colors. With an artful eye I look for color currents. Colors to comfort and warm. RED..threads of scarlet... Spice it up!"  ---Leada Wood

2 comments:

Linda Rupard said...

Very professional. You are organized Girl. Looks good.
Linda

Leada Wood said...

Thanks Girl Friend!