Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's Tea Time

Cat's Tea Party by Leada Wood ©

I found a new site that looked like it would be fun... it's Inspiration Avenue. I think they have a weekly challenge and that will certainly keep me on my toes! This week's challenge is Tea Time. I love everything about tea time! I collect unusual teapots and enjoy setting up still lifes and painting them. I usually paint in watercolor but enjoy collage and mixed media as well. Cat's Tea Party is in watercolor  and is sold but prints are available. Contact me at www.leadawood.com  and I would love to have you follow my blog www.leadawood.com/blog .
To see the fun happenings at Inspiration Avenue click here:
http://www.inspiration-avenue-team.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Maggie said...

Two of my favorite things ~ cats and teapots! This is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing at Inspiration Avenue this week!

Linda Rupard said...

a like your playful tea party. Fun Piece. I did get notified email
Linda

Gloria said...

Visiting from IA, this arrangement is very pretty- all the character in the items and texture is delightful!

Sunshineshelle said...

Cat's tea party looks like one you wouldn't like to miss, lot's of fun & colour here, and that little sweet mouse on top LOL, great artwork Leada :)

Claire said...

this is such a fun picture :)

Unknown said...

What a FUN painting- I love the cat teapots- they're so whimsical!

EVA said...

Adorable set of tea pots! Beautifully done!

Leada Wood said...

Thanks everyone for your kind words!