Wednesday, August 17, 2011

When Your Smilin' by Leada Wood

When Your Smilin' by Leada Wood ©

I love Louis Armstrong's music! I painted this fun little painting for an upcoming show at the Heritage Museum in Big Spring, Texas in September. This painting is 8x8 on canvas done with liquid acrylics. It makes me smile and think of the song
 " When your smilin', the whole world smiles with you" by Louis Armstrong.
 I hope she brought a smile your way today!
This one is for sale....interested....just contact me!

3 comments:

Gloria said...

His expression is engaging; "What a Wonderful World" by Louis came to mind, it's a favorite.

Leada Wood said...

Thanks! What a Wonderful World is a favorite of mine as well. It was one of the songs at my son's wedding.

Vernita Hoyt said...

You gotta love this little guy! Wonderful!