Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Different Pear by Leada Wood© Artist Of Texas

A Different Pear by Leada Wood©
To purchase this painting click here: http://www.leadawood.com/ 

Autumn is all about the harvest...a time to slow down...to reflect...a time of changes. I love Autumn! The cool crisp air in the mornings, the leaves turning vibrant oranges, yellows, and reds. Pumpkins and gourds appear at the local market, and if you are very fortunate you live close to where they have apple orchards and pumpkin patches and can go there and enjoy the fruits of the harvest. My mom always had pears in the autumn and we were blessed to get her pear preserves that she made.  I still love pears, I especially like to paint them!
This is for Inspiration Avenues weekly challenge, Autumn.

2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love pears, too. But I sure can't paint them like you do. This is awesome and the perfect IA challenge entry.

Victoria said...

So gorgeous..wonderful IA entry...beautifully unique.
Victoria