Sunday, October 2, 2011

Illusions by Leada Wood©, Artist of Texas

Illusions by Leada Wood ©

This is a mixed media watermedia on illustration board and is 14x22. I love doing
non representaional abstracts. They are very intuitive and freeing! While I am doing them I seem to go into a mediative state and just go with the flow, very relaxing.
 I put down lots of texture on the board before I started painting. I used rich earth colors, getting in the mood for autumn. It's hard to see all the textures with this low resolution. Be sure to check out my web site where I have larger resolution pictures and a zoom where you can really see how it looks.
My website is http://www.leadawood.com/

This painting will be on exhibit at the Louise Underwood Center for the Arts in Lubbock Texas during the month of October.