Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bohemian Chic by Leada Wood

Bohemian Chic by Leada Wood©
www.leadawood.com
I finished my altered background piece, as you can see she came through many changes. I don't know if you can see the altered background peeking through on the girl, at such low resolutions, but it is there. I completely covered the altered background with opaque paint. I also added some Japanese symbols for love. I used charcoal to draw around the figure and give a little detail to her face.

The one I am working on now I think I am going to leave the altered background showing  as well  as the focal point and keep the paint transparent. But who knows how it will turn out...that is the fun of experimental painting! Always an adventure and always a surprise! Kind of like life isn't it?

No comments: