Saturday, January 14, 2012

Studio 20 by Leada Wood


My work area
 I know you might think that artists just sit around and paint...but I am here to say that sometimes life gets in the way of that! We have to stop and reorganize every once in a while, take a break. I guess that is what I have been doing this new year...getting organized. I have rearranged my studio ,cleaned and whipped it into shape, so I guess now it is time to paint! I hope this new year is productive for you as well... whatever you are doing.


Studio 20 's class area

3 comments:

Linda Rupard said...

Looking good Leada. Only thing missing is work in progress.
Linda

Nancy Standlee said...

I love peeking in at artists studios..great looking place and congrats on walking.

Donna said...

Nice Leada! My studio is the dining room, so I have to keep it somewhat in order! We call it Studio 54. Thank God I have an eat in kitchen too! Keep on Painting!