Friday, March 2, 2012

Joy! by Leada Wood

Joy! by Leada Wood©

Another day another journal! I keep a stash of hand painted papers on hand so that when I feel like doing a collage my papers are ready to go. When I don't have a painting going and don't want to start one...I break out the papers and start painting and stamping on them. This releases my creativity and after a bit I am ready to go on to the next painting, or journal.


The colors on this journal were so bright and cheerful that I had to paint "Joy" on top. If you haven't tried collage yet,you really should! It is so relaxing layering all the beautiful colors and designs to create something new. There isn't a wrong way...you just keep layering until it pleases you...or as Gerald Brommer says "until you can't pick it up!"

No comments: