Monday, September 3, 2012

Right Brained by Leada Wood, Artist of Texas

Right Brained by Leada Wood©

I am very right brained...so does that mean I am in my right mind? I certaintly hope so!
This funny fellow is either having a bad hair day or has a very creative hairdo!
This painting is 8x8, acrylic on canvas and is sold!
Prints are available just contact me at: www.leada_w@hotmail.com for more info.

I am the right brain. I am creativity...a free spirit. I am passion...yearning...sensuality.
I am the sound of roaring laughter. I am taste. The feeling of sand beneath bare feet.
I am movement...vivid colors...I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas.
I am boundless imagination...Art...Poetry.  I sense...I feel. 
I am everything I wanted to be.

2 comments:

Deann said...

Fabulous artwork that is one wild and woolly rooster...your right brain is serving you well!

Deann said...

Fabulous artwork that is one wild and woolly rooster...your right brain is serving you well!