Tuesday, November 27, 2012

"Starr" by Leada Wood, Artist Of Texas

"Starr" by Leada Wood©

I love my studio/gallery, right on Interstate 20. You just never know who will wander in the door. I have had people from all over the world, literally. It is very interesting talking with them, getting to know a little about them and their country or state. I have had people from Russia, Denmark, China, Canada, Hungary, just to name a few off the top of my head. I keep a guest register to keep track of where everyone is from. This time of year is especially nice because of all the Snow Birds traveling south to warmer climates. I can't blame them...I am non too fond of the cold!

I had the nicest couple from Canada come in last week and we had a lovely visit. Made me want to visit their part of the world, I am always up  for a trip! He fell in love with Starr, said it reminded him of his wife. Starr will now live with the couple in Canada when they go back. It's a small world after all!

No comments: