Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Glory To God by Leada Wood, Artist Of Texas

Glory To God by Leada Wood ©

I shall attend to my little errands of love early this year,
So that the brief days before Christmas my be unhampered and clear
Of the fever of hurry. The breathless rushing that I have known in the past shall not possess me. I shall be calm in my soul and ready at last...
I shall have leisure-I shall go out alone from my roof and my door;
I shall not miss the silver silence of stars as I have before;
And oh, perhaps-if I stand there very still and very long,
I shall hear what the clamor of living has kept from me-
The angel's song.
                                                                                                           -Grace Noll Crowell
May you have peace in your heart this Christmas so that you too can hear the angel's singing.

Joy to the world the Lord has come; Let earth receive her King; Let ev'ry heart prepare Him room, and heav'n and nature sing; And heav'n and nature sing, and heav'n and nature sing.

                                                          MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: