Monday, December 24, 2012

Jolly Ole St Nick by Leada Wood, Artist of Texas

Jolly Ole St Nick by Leada Wood ©

Twas the night before Christmas and all through our house...the children are bouncing and boisterous and storming the house! Christmas Eve is BIG FUN at our home. The clan gathers and makes jolly holiday cheer. There are 24 of us, 13 are children! We are so blessed!

This is my painting that my Christmas cards were  made from this year. It is a watercolor, 15x22 on rag paper. I had just finished, framed and delivered it to the bank for exhibition when my retina tore in my eye! I also had finished my last commission for the season. I am so thankful that my sight has been restored and I can continue to enjoy the beautiful world around me.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for following my creative journey. I love reading your comments and hearing from you!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Linda Rupard said...

Hi Leada Ho, ho, ho & a Merry Christmas to you & Family. I would love to have a big Family Gathering like that for Christmas, you don't work too hard & enjoy your Big Family, you are blessed. I like your Santa too.
Linda