Saturday, December 22, 2012

Nutty Trio by Leada Wood, Artist Of Texas

NUTTY TRIO BY LEADA WOOD©


I love Christmas! Only a few more days! Ah but it only comes once a year. I can't get enough of that Holiday cheer! Family gatherings...fun with friends...the decorations...the lights...the music...the excitement in the air! I especially love  seeing the wonder and joy in the children's eyes. Making Christmas cookies or candy with my grand kids...keeping secrets...Christmas crafts. I guess you can see I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I wish that we could keep that feeling all though the year.
 
Every year I create a special painting to be used as my Christmas card. I collect Nutcrackers and the trio above is from my collection.  The Nutty Trio is from a Christmas past but I thought you might enjoy seeing them. I will be posting others along the way. It is a watercolor 15x22 on Arches paper. 

"I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year"
                                                                                                                   Charles Dickens
 

No comments: