Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February Art Walk by Leada Wood, Artist of Texas

February is staring out with lots of fun things. It is also very busy! I have been getting ready for the Lubbock Art Walk which was this past weekend. It was great to see so many folks out having fun. A special thanks to Bootman for helping me haul art and set up and to my family and friends who took the time to come by. I would also like to thank Varsity Book Store for inviting me.
 
 

Here I am setting up my tables getting ready for the art walkers.



It was sure nice not to have to haul easels from home. Varsity furnished the tables and easels.


The rest of this month I will be busy getting ready for my solo exhibition at Heritage Museum in Big Spring. I hope you will be able to drop by and see the exhibition if you are in the neighborhood.

No comments: