Thursday, February 14, 2013

La Dolce Vita by Leada Wood, Artist of Texas


Awww Valentines Day...the holiday of love...whether you are in love, looking for love or just a romantic it is a day for fun! The symbol we most associate with Valentines Day is the heart. It represents love and giving your heart to another.

I always make my sweetie a Valentine for this special day. This year I decided to make a collage. We are abstaining from sugar so I put some chocolates in my collage in the form of kisses.  Of course I had to add a couple of hearts...especially like the heart with wings because love makes my heart soar. La dolce vita means the sweet life and I had to throw in a couple of cherubs for good measure. This Valentine is 8x8 on canvas board.

Happy Valentines day! Hope sweet treats come your way!

No comments: