Friday, February 22, 2013

My Turquoise Obsession by Leada Wood, Artist Of Texas

My Turquoise Obsession by Leada Wood©
I have loved turquoise for so long it has become an obsession! I still collect turquoise jewelry and wear it like it was the 70's. It is such a beautiful hue and goes with so many other colors. It is a strong color that radiates tranquility, peace and calm. Turquoise is a great color to have around you as it calms . Hmmm they say it heightens your sense of creativity and sensitivity. I also read turquoise encourages inner healing through its ability to enhance empathy and caring. It heightens  your intuitive ability and opens the door to spiritual growth and is the color of the evolved soul. Well I don't know about all of that but I do know that I LOVE that color and will continue to enjoy it and surround myself with it as it does bring me joy!

This painting is 11x14 mixed media on paper and is available.

No comments: