Wednesday, February 27, 2013

White Line Fever by Leada Wood, Contemporary Artist Of Texas

 
 
 
 
 
Do you ever wonder how to tell if an abstract is finished? I thought this one was but I ran across it the other day as I was cleaning or moving piles and decided to revisit it and add some more to it.



 

This is a close up of the variation of the textures and colors that are through out the painting. I didn't use any fancy mediums under the paint. It is just layers and layers of paint.



I kept the white transparent in places where the under painting could glow.

 

I decided to add a transparent circle in the focal point and to keep it company I added some smaller orbs in different sizes for interest and design purposes.


Another close up of the texture of the paint. I made sure this one was finished this time as I signed it, sealed it and framed it! It is acrylic paint on paper and is 22x28 and is available.

1 comment:

Vernita Hoyt said...

Where's the Like button? This is striking. I love your colors and compositions. Did you get my email about my email change?