Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Question Of Balance...Abstract by Leada Wood, Texas Artist

Question Of Balance by Leada Wood©
www.leadawood.com  or www.leadawood.com/blog


June just zoomed by! I had so many shows, exhibitions, workshops and things to manage and take care of that it seems to have gone too fast. I just want to slow down and enjoy the lazy days of summer...like when I was a kid...where are they? Have you had any? I hope so!

I have been doing a series of abstracts exploring the cruciform. Some turned out and some will be used for the beginnings of new paintings. It has been fun but I feel the need to come back to reality for a while and work on other ideas that have been marinating in my head for a while.

I think the hard part of painting abstracts for me is naming them! Sometimes I just go blank and cannot think of a name...like this one. I would have posted it sooner but I did not want it to go live unnamed.

This painting is 11x15 on Illustration board and is available. Just drop me an email and I will get it in the mail to you. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: