Friday, February 21, 2014

Froggie Went A'Courtin' by Leada Wood, Texas Artist


I always liked the song and children's story " Froggie Went A'Courtin'" when I was a little girl. Just the thought of it brings a smile to my face...so many fine childhood memories. Books were a big deal when I was growing up. We took care with them because we didn't have as many as children today. Most of my reading was done by going to the library and checking out stacks of books and taking them home and devouring them. Maybe that is why I have such a vivid imagination!

 Today I just download a book from the library on my ipad or several books if I am traveling. I love the convenience of that, nice not to have to carry books. They do add weight to your luggage! Yet I still like the comfort of holding a good book in my hands.

This painting is transparent watercolor, 6x9, and is available for purchase.
contact me@ www.leadawood.com


"Froggie Went A'Courtin'" by Leada Wood ©2014

 
                                         

No comments: