Sunday, March 2, 2014

Girls Just Wanna Have fun! by Leada Wood,Texas artist


I haven't run out of paper or canvas to paint on...but sometimes I get to looking at everyday objects and just decide they need a little jazzing up! That is exactly what is happening to my brush carrier. I started off by drawing on it and since it is canvas decided it needed some paint. One thing led  to another and out came the glitter glue and colored pens. I like it much better than the dingy canvas carrier!  No it's not a self portrait (smile) but it might be my inner artist coming out to play. I have the other side drawn as well and now I need to paint it. I know I probably should be working for galleries, workshops and shows but I wanted to do this one for me. Hope you enjoyed seeing my little creation!

   
                                                             

No comments: