Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Leather And Lace by Leada Wood, Texas Artist

The hardest part of doing abstracts for me is naming them! I can't let my creation go untitled...that is like having a child and never giving it a name...kind of. It is a pet peeve of mine that an artist is creative enough to make a painting yet too lazy to think up a name, or maybe uncaring.  When I am painting realism the names just pop into my head during the process. I guess when I am doing abstract I become so absorbed and right brained that all thinking stops...I just go with the flow...until it's over...and needs a name.

This 8x8 mixed media on gesso board is available. Just comment! 


                                              

                                             Leather and Lace copyright 2014 by Leada Wood

No comments: