Saturday, November 29, 2014

iHannas Winter Postcard Swap, by Leada Wood, Texas Artist


I am so excited! I received all my names yesterday and mailed out my cards. Can you tell it's my first swap? I had one from UK and one from Australia and the rest were spread across the USA. I can't wait to get mine! I made a collage of the cards that I created just for the swap. I want to share my post with Hanna and hope this works as I am a newbie at all this sharing stuff. To see iHannas winter diy postcard swap blog please click on the link:  http://www.iHanna.nu  or copy and paste in case it doesn't work.

I had two lovely comments on Google + but could not get my comment to work...so thank you Sue Marrazzo and Sandra D for your comments. Sandra D I cannot wait to get your card! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: