Thursday, January 15, 2015

Day Sixteen - 30-30 Challenge by Leada Wood, Texas Artist



So Happy Together Copyright 2015 Leada Wood

Day Sixteen of the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge and I am on the down hill run! Whoohoo! It is amazing how when you get in the groove how many more paintings come to mind. Yes they are rather simple and small but fun to create. I sometimes do anywhere from one to 3 drawings at night after hours. I have plans that some of these will develop further into larger more complex paintings...the ole creative juices are flowing again. That is one reason I enjoy doing the challenge it gets me going after all the holidays.

So Happy Together was created on one of those canvas boards I started right before the challenge. I did a previous post on them about working in a series. That is the nice thing about putting layers of collage and paint on...you have a ready surface when an idea strikes and you can develop it further.  Oh and preparing the canvas was allowed in the challenge! 

No comments: