Friday, January 30, 2015

Day Thirty-30-30 Challenge by Leada Wood, Texas Artist




              Aloha copyright 2015 Leada Wood

It's been fun but as they say all good things must come to an end! The challenge has really given me a jump start on the new year. I can see taking several of these small paintings and developing them into a larger format and changing them into something new. I hope you have enjoyed seeing where the challenge has taken me,,,it's been quite a journey. Life goes on and sometimes it was difficult to get a painting a day finished....but I preserved and finished.

Here is a look at all of them together. Thank you for looking in now and again to see what I am up to. Have a wonderful weekend... And as they say in Texas "Happy trails until we meet again".



                30 paintings in 30 days challenge




No comments: