Friday, January 2, 2015

Day Three- 30/30 Challenge by Leada Wood, Texas Artist


Third day of Leslie Saeta's January Challenge. Still cold and icy in Texas but the sun is shining and the ice is melting as I type and I am flying the coup today! I am doing small paintings so I thought I would do a notecard and catch up on some corespondence, sort of killing two birds with one stone. Plus it is fun to get a letter in the mail!

 Our kids have Corgis and they are fun dogs to have...full of life and very protective of their kids...good snake finders too. I enjoy painting all kind of animals but had not tried a Corgi until today. This is a 5x7 watercolor, and my first Corgi. I hope my grand daughter Katie will like it as it is a thank you note for her. 





                  Spur copyright 2015 Leada Wood

No comments: