Monday, January 26, 2015

Day Twenty Six-30-30 Challenge By Leada Wood, Texas Artist





Cherry Blossom, copyright 2015 Leada Wood


Switching gears and doing some mixed media, layers of paint,paper and more paint. It is good to escape reality sometimes and do a little day dreaming. Artist sometimes live in the world they imagine.

I like the tee shirt with the saying: "I am an ARTIST that means I live in a crazy fantasy world with unrealistic expectations. Thank you for understanding." Hmmm...I may have to get one of those.

Only four more days to go with this challenge and I won't have to push and juggle my life so hard. A little more leisurely pace. I welcome it...although it has been fun to see if I could do it and keep up with my real life. I thank you dear readers for your comments and support! 

You can see all the artist in the challenge here: www.lesliesaeta.blogspot.com 

No comments: