Tuesday, June 16, 2015

iHanna's DIY Postcard Swap by Leada Wood, Texas Artist




I received the final two postcards of my 10 postcards for the IHanna's Spring postcard exchange. Hanna lives in Sweden and arranges the swap, sending addresses to people all over the world. Pretty amazing, don't you think? "I'm Notorious"is from Karen in Illinois...very dramatic! I was so excited to receive 10 little works of art in the mail...what FUN!



This artist did a series of ten entitled "School Of Life" loved the idea and the card! Laurie said she created 30 tiny zentangle fish and cut them out and collaged them to different backgrounds. Can you see the tiny bubbles? I thank all of the artists who sent me a card...hope you had as much fun as I did. A special thank you to Hannna for hosting yet another awesome exchange! Can't wait for the next one!

No comments: