Friday, April 29, 2016

Free To Be Me by Leada Wood, Texas Artist




Leada Wood, Watercolor, Mixed Media, Collage


"Free To Be Me" ©Leada Wood 2016


I hope you have enjoyed seeing my Happy, Whacky Bird series at least half as much as I enjoyed painting them. My desire was to bring color into your day and a smile to your face, I hope I succeeded. 

There is still time to run by Howard College and see them closer. The Caboose Watercolor exhibition will close May 4th. The show is  excellent with exciting work from various artists.


"Art is, after all, only a trace...like a footprint which shows that one has walked bravely and in great happiness."
                                                                                                                       ---Robert Henri                                               

No comments: