Monday, May 2, 2016

Dreaming Of Wonderland by Leada Wood, Texas Artist


Leada Wood, Watercolor, Mixed Media, Collage

I am so excited and honored that the Buddy Holly Center has chosen my painting "Dreaming of Wonderland" for their marketing representing the Art League of West Texas Foundation's Spring show. The exhibition, Bunnies and Hares...do you dare? will run May 6th thru June 12th. Stop by and visit the center when in Lubbock.


"Dreaming Of Wonderland" by Leada Wood ©2016

"Dreaming Of Wonderland" won first place!


"A Good Scratch" by Leada Wood ©2016

 "A Good Scratch" also won an Honorable mention.



My daughter and her family surprised me and made the trip to Lubbock to attend the reception! They made my day!




A fun photo on the sculpture at the Buddy Holly Center.

"Always believe something wonderful is about to happen."


No comments: