Friday, February 17, 2017


Okay, okay it's not like I am short of brushes! We all have our favorites...like the ones Bootman gave me for Christmas...pure sable...very exquisite. Some gals want Sable coats I longed for Sable brushes.    I guess he must have heard the yearning in my voice and decided that would make my dreams come true. They handle differently from the synthetic brushes I am use to and it is a learning curve but I can already tell they are special and will enjoy using them.



Add caption

This brush is also a favorite, a shape maker and the pointed end had sat curved in my brush container for a while. Long enough to ruin it or so I thought. It was frozen into a J shape and no matter what I did I could not make it return to its original shape. I tried everything and finally googled how to save a brush. Who knew! I placed it in boiling water, like the article said and pounced it around and voila it bounced back into it original form. Don't you just love Google?

No comments: