Sunday, February 5, 2017

Thank You Lubbock! by Leada Wood, Texas Artist




First Friday Art Trails are always such an event in Lubbock. These people know how to support the Arts! The weather was chilly and still the art lovers came in waves. It makes me grateful to be able to participate in this amazing celebration of the Arts. Lots of lovely galleries line the Arts District with Trolleys and Buses to take you around. I throughly enjoyed myself and plan to participate every chance I get.




Took a moment while it wasn't so busy to snap a photo. I am so happy to be a member of the Art League of West Texas Foundation such an active and fun group!




Another shot of The Clay House on FFAT adjacent to the Louise Underwood Center For The Arts.




Yours truly thanking you from the bottom of my heart for a night to remember!

















No comments: