Monday, March 20, 2017

Tulip Time, Watercolor by Leada Wood, Texas Artist



Happy Spring! It's Tulip Time in Texas. Don't you just love springtime? It's like the earth is bursting forth with blooms and buds everywhere...and the lovely spring green of the trees glistening in the sun absolutely takes your breath away. Not to mention the gorgeous, delicate fushia blooms of the fruit trees and redbuds. Inspiration is all around!

 As an artist it is hard to focus, so much beauty around me. I want to paint it all and share with you, my world as I see it. The baby lambs, calves and llamas in the green pastures...baby chicks, ducks and birds, flowers blooming. Beauty is all around us, we just have to look around and observe it and take the time to be grateful for all that we have.

 I think Claude Monet said it best, "I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers."



"Tulip Time" ©2017 Leada Wood

 

No comments: