Saturday, March 31, 2018

Happy Easter! By Leada Wood, Texas Artist

©Leada Wood

I know Easter is really not about the Easter bunny but I just couldn't resist using this painting to wish you a happy Easter. The colors remind me of all those colorful eggs that will be found tomorrow. I enjoyed dyeing eggs with my kids and grandkids except that the dye usually had to wear off. We looked so cute in our Easter bonnets and colorful hands! Folks don't get as dressed up as they once did for church on Easter Sunday. When I was a girl I looked forward to getting a new dress, socks, shoes, hat and gloves for the occasion. That was a long time ago and things are different now. In my opinion I think we may be getting a little too casual about lots of things. Maybe it is time for a change. Happy Easter!

No comments: