Tuesday, September 1, 2015

30 Paintings In 30 Days, by Leada Wood, Texas Artist



Garden Fresh ©2015 Leada Wood
 
It's that time again! Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days challenge and today is day one. This makes the 4th challenge I have done and so far I have finished all 30 days in each challenge. It is not always easy getting through the challenge but is a good feeling when I finish 30 paintings in 30 days. It is amazing to be a part of artists all over the world striving to reach the same goal.

We have been blessed with an abundant garden this year. Enough harvest to eat, freeze and share with family and friends. I love to paint the fresh peppers and tomatoes that come from the garden...you could say they inspire me. 

Nature is all around me and does inspire my creativity. Colors of every hue and description make me want to get out my brushes and keep them wet depicting flowers, fauna or vegetables from the garden. I hope you enjoy seeing what the next 30 days bring as I try to get a painting a day completed. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: