Wednesday, September 23, 2015

30 Paintings In 30 Days By Leada Wood, Texas Artist


Leada Wood, Watercolor, Mixed Media, Collage

 
 
"Starry Crown" by Leada Wood©2015
 

Day 23 of the 30-30 challenge

What was I thinking today! Doing a torn paper collage on the day I was giving a birthday dinner for 12. Either I am an amazing woman or a special kind of stupid..I would rather think that I am amazing woman. I kind of always saw my self as super mom and Wonder Woman. 

"Starry Crown" is a torn paper collage...picture me ripping and tearing paper then gluing...you get the idea. I also have to hunt through my stash of papers for just the right ones. I used a page from an old hymnal that came from Grandmas Ruby's church. The pages are old and brittle and have a nice patina to them. I am not certain this is a finished painting...but it is as finished as it will be today.
 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: