Sunday, September 27, 2015

30 Paintings In 30 Days By Leada Wood, Texas Artist

Leada Wood, Watercolor, Mixed Media, Collage



"Shorty" by Leada Wood©2015


Day 27 of the 30-30 challenge

This is "Shorty" he is the love birds, Slim and Lulu's best friend. He introduced them at the Feathered Friends Ball and they have been hanging out ever since. He is a shy little guy and kind of a wall flower but lots of fun when you get to know him.

Ok, ok, maybe this 30 day challenge is getting to me! Haha! I am making up imaginary friends and stories...but it is nearly finished...it's been fun but intense to come up with something new everyday, draw it, paint it, post it and share it. That's why they call it a challenge right? In the mean time life goes on... along side with birthday parties, baby sitting, grandkids, cooking, cleaning, washing, sports events, knee surgery, physical therapy...you know life...sweet life. I am so thankful for mine and that I am able to do what I enjoy and for my family and friends and all those who share this journey with me. 
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: