Wednesday, December 12, 2018

“The Barista” by Leada Wood, Texas Artist




"The Barista" ©2018 Leada Wood


Christmas is a time for reflecting and nostalgia. I have been thinking a lot about my family’s traditions during the holidays and it’s the small things I remember. Hot cocoa with marshmallows on a cold winter’s day, popcorn and Christmas movies with the kids, decorating the house with great cheer and making ornaments, singing carols and baking.

 For me Christmas memories are all about family and the fun times we have had. We are still making those memories with the newer members of our family and we hope they will be as special to them as they are to us. 

The inspiration for my art comes from ordinary, everyday life and the sweet folks who surround me. I feel very blessed to have the people I love to share  my life with and I thank God for them. I am also grateful for the gift of creativity and I hope you enjoy my little productions and they bring a little light into your world. Shine on!

No comments: