Thursday, January 10, 2019

January Challenge by Leada Wood, Texas Artist


Day 10 of the 30 objects in 30 days challenge. You remember Kermit the Frog, who was Jim Henson’s most famous creation and the star and the host of the Muppet Show. I found a little Kermit in the kids play room and decided to paint it today. I can still hear him singing Rainbow Connection.

“What’s so amazing
That keeps us stargazing
And what do we think we might see
Someday we’ll find it
The rainbow connection,
The lovers, the  dreamers and me.” La da do da dum da duh.....I love that song and Kermit!



"Rainbow Connection" ©2019 Leada Wood



 One third of the way through! The objective is to create art every day. I love to paint but it becomes challenging after a while. I am learning to paint faster and make better decisions as I go so that’s a good thing.




No comments: