Sunday, February 14, 2016

Love Is, by Leada Wood, Texas Artist


Leada Wood, Watercolor, Mixed Media, Collage


"Love Is" copyright 2016 Leada Wood

Happy Valentine's Day ! I hope you are having an enchanted day with those you hold dearest. Isn't that what love is spending time with those you hold near and dear to your heart? It's a special day all around for children and grown ups alike. Making hearts and valentines for your beloved...
conversation candy hearts...class parties...chocolates and flowers. I always enjoyed creating my fancy sack to hold all the valentines from my classmates and reading them. I now enjoy spending time with Bootman...cooking up a special meal I know he will savor. I do adore creating him a special Valentine every year as well. I am just a Romantic at heart.




  LOVE IS


Love is patient,
Love is kind and envies no one.
Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude.
Never selfish, not quick to take offense.

Love keeps no scores of wrongs,
does not gloat over another's sins,
 but delights in the truth.
There is nothing love cannot face, 
there is no limit to its faith, it's Hope and endurance.

In a word, there are three things that will last forever,
 faith, hope, and love
but the greatest of these is love.

1Corinthians 13




No comments: